The Forgotten Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Forgotten Kings Guild Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings (OOC)

Go down 
+2
Joneleth
Elana
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Crysania
Snowkittie
Snowkittie
Crysania

Greetings (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings (OOC)   Greetings (OOC) EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:16 am

lolz... Cheers Sister, aren't they dazzlingly beautifuuuul...... I love you So yeah, welcome to the club!! Wink Razz
Back to top Go down
Elana
Admin
Elana

Greetings (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings (OOC)   Greetings (OOC) EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:15 pm

Crysania wrote:
Erm..... Out of Topic is my middle name.... *cough cough* Razz Very Happy So all good!

Yeah, that sword is awesome... Here are the ones I want:

The Sword of Arwen - Hadhafang Sword:

The sword of Arwen is called Hadhafang which means Throng-cleaver. It once belonged to the Elven princess Idril, who wed a mortal man and bore Earendil, the father of Elrond who in turn was father to Arwen.

Greetings (OOC) UC1298

The Pendragon Sword:

The Sword of the Mythical Uther Pendragon, the Father of King Arthur.

Greetings (OOC) Ucyuc1387asnb

From the Swords of the Ancients Collection:

In the beginning of things in ages past there were the Ancient Ones, masters of flesh, fire, and steel, who forged the elements of which the land was made. When men and beasts came into the world the Ancient Ones purposed to have dominion over them, hence they commanded that the Dark Elves create the Swords of the Ancients. They were forged of secret alloys and each sword was bequeathed its own special power. The swords have been used throughout the ages in the eternal struggle between good and evil.

Greetings (OOC) Ucyuc1239

Must...Have...must...... Laughing Twisted Evil I love you
Mesa in love! Mesa wants them... cyclops
Back to top Go down
Brumack

Brumack

Greetings (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings (OOC)   Greetings (OOC) EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 5:03 pm

ohh!! arwen's sword Shocked that sword looks really beautiful crys
Back to top Go down
Crysania
Snowkittie
Snowkittie
Crysania

Greetings (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings (OOC)   Greetings (OOC) EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 1:28 pm

Erm..... Out of Topic is my middle name.... *cough cough* Razz Very Happy So all good!

Yeah, that sword is awesome... Here are the ones I want:

The Sword of Arwen - Hadhafang Sword:

The sword of Arwen is called Hadhafang which means Throng-cleaver. It once belonged to the Elven princess Idril, who wed a mortal man and bore Earendil, the father of Elrond who in turn was father to Arwen.

Greetings (OOC) UC1298

The Pendragon Sword:

The Sword of the Mythical Uther Pendragon, the Father of King Arthur.

Greetings (OOC) Ucyuc1387asnb

From the Swords of the Ancients Collection:

In the beginning of things in ages past there were the Ancient Ones, masters of flesh, fire, and steel, who forged the elements of which the land was made. When men and beasts came into the world the Ancient Ones purposed to have dominion over them, hence they commanded that the Dark Elves create the Swords of the Ancients. They were forged of secret alloys and each sword was bequeathed its own special power. The swords have been used throughout the ages in the eternal struggle between good and evil.

Greetings (OOC) Ucyuc1239

Must...Have...must...... Laughing Twisted Evil I love you
Back to top Go down
Armselath

Armselath

Greetings (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings (OOC)   Greetings (OOC) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 11:59 am

Brumack wrote:
oh yeah that line was the greatest in the movie Very Happy

oh i think we are totally out of topic here hehe lol!

Offcourse were out of topic, thats whats forums for! Very Happy Becouse there are so much more important things to discuss in this thread! Smile (just kiddn) We should start a new thread, about nazgūls realy! afro
Back to top Go down
Brumack

Brumack

Greetings (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings (OOC)   Greetings (OOC) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 11:51 am

oh yeah that line was the greatest in the movie Very Happy

oh i think we are totally out of topic here hehe lol!
Back to top Go down
Armselath

Armselath

Greetings (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings (OOC)   Greetings (OOC) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 11:47 am

Brumack wrote:
i think i'm a real fan of witch king and mouth of sauron. i'm always watching the scenes of them again and again.and the voice of them totally blowing my mind.very cool!! i'm thinking of ordering witch king's sword

i heard that weapon of witch king has 300 kg in weight Shocked

- Didnt you know, that you never shall stand between a nazgūl and its pray
- Now.... diiiiie! ...

The best line in the hole movie! REALY! Twisted Evil

And about the 300kg Flail. Maybe not the one that Lawrance Makoare wore, his like not that strong, even if his realy big! Wink
The one in the movie, is made of foamrubber! Realy dangerous foamrubber thou! affraid
Back to top Go down
Brumack

Brumack

Greetings (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings (OOC)   Greetings (OOC) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 10:07 am

i think i'm a real fan of witch king and mouth of sauron. i'm always watching the scenes of them again and again.and the voice of them totally blowing my mind.very cool!! i'm thinking of ordering witch king's sword

i heard that weapon of witch king has 300 kg in weight Shocked
Back to top Go down
Armselath

Armselath

Greetings (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings (OOC)   Greetings (OOC) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 5:34 am

Brumack wrote:
hehe i love mouth of sauron. it was one of the best scenes i have ever seen Very Happy

Have you seen the extra material on the Return of the kings extended box? The mouth of Sauron did have like 300% overdimentioned mouth through SFX, from the actual actor (bruce spence, who also played Tion Medon in Starwars). Just as the heavy flail which the WitchKing swings, which is like... REALY, REALY overdimentioned, in real... but realy cool on screen. Peter jackson is the master! Wink

Greetings (OOC) IMAG0005 lol!
Back to top Go down
Dwellyn
Admin
Dwellyn

Greetings (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings (OOC)   Greetings (OOC) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 4:44 am

In deed. Beats all Stygians of the game as well Wink
Back to top Go down
Brumack

Brumack

Greetings (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings (OOC)   Greetings (OOC) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 2:07 am

hehe i love mouth of sauron. it was one of the best scenes i have ever seen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elana
Admin
Elana

Greetings (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings (OOC)   Greetings (OOC) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 2:05 am

Brumack wrote:
Hi there! this is Kratus. he is my main character and i have a ranger named brumack!!

i'm looking forward to meet you in game Smile
That's a scary face (avatar) you got there Kratus Wink
Back to top Go down
Brumack

Brumack

Greetings (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings (OOC)   Greetings (OOC) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 9:44 am

Hi there! this is Kratus. he is my main character and i have a ranger named brumack!!

i'm looking forward to meet you in game Smile
Back to top Go down
Armselath

Armselath

Greetings (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings (OOC)   Greetings (OOC) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 4:03 am

Hi! Im one of the lucky ones, from Citizens of Solace, whom been welcomed here!

I was first in contact with the Solace Citizens when i was lost and abandoned i the middle of a horde of undead. I was unavilable to return where i came from. Then Elana and her raidpatrol arrived like a patrol av saving Angels. I asked for assistance and they were not long to send me a group invite. I followed them into the darkest of chambers, and conquered the worst of enemies. That was my membership-test. And i was invited as a citizen of Solace.

Short after my arrival to the village in the Zaleta Wildlands, i run into Elana again. I asked to show me her City. And we started to walk. The walk was long, but nice, with her fury mammoth beside me.

The background of Armselath
I was a former seargent of the aquelonian army. I was known as a man with good potential and a great sence of responsibilty to my duties.
We were on a mission to Zingara, to search for leads for a stygian warlord. My primary objective was to lead my platoon around the coast outside the pictish wilderness, into Zingara. A storm came though, and our ship was distroyed. Few of us survived and started to make our way back to Aquelonia. We ended up on the barachan isles. We were ambushed by slavers, and captured to be sold. They did also make a big tatoo on our right chest to mark us.

After that is gamestory, we were shipped from harbor to harbor to in the end, end up in Tortage. And you know the rest of the story. This is the story ive been told from a secure source. I dont know anything more about my background, and thats one of the reasons, that i want to create a new life, here in Aquelonia, and now in Portain, and Solace.

Thats my Story!
Back to top Go down
Elana
Admin
Elana

Greetings (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings (OOC)   Greetings (OOC) EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 8:10 am

No worries! Cool
Back to top Go down
Crysania
Snowkittie
Snowkittie
Crysania

Greetings (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings (OOC)   Greetings (OOC) EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:31 pm

Elana wrote:
Hi there Crysania *smiles*
You sent me a letter telling me that you would answer the questions I had here, but I cant find the answers...Am I seeking in the wrong place? I'd appreciate some guidance *grin*

I hope you are well, and that we will see each other soon!

*warm smile*

/Guild Mistress Elana of Shamar

Uh oh...My bad! I should have told you the exact location. So sowwy......... Razz I had posted the answers on to the 'Citizen of Solace' thread. In any case, I should have given you the direct link... *tut tut*

I really apologize... Here it is now: Smile

http://theforgottenkings.uniogame.com/suggestions-f4/citizen-of-solace-t48.htm

Hope this is helpful, and we are here if you want to ask anything else...Just fire away Smile
Back to top Go down
Elana
Admin
Elana

Greetings (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings (OOC)   Greetings (OOC) EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 2:33 am

Hi there Crysania *smiles*
You sent me a letter telling me that you would answer the questions I had here, but I cant find the answers...Am I seeking in the wrong place? I'd appreciate some guidance *grin*

I hope you are well, and that we will see each other soon!

*warm smile*

/Guild Mistress Elana of Shamar
Back to top Go down
Crysania
Snowkittie
Snowkittie
Crysania

Greetings (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings (OOC)   Greetings (OOC) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 1:58 am

Oh, hello there my dear Sister Elana! I love you

How nice of you to drop by! Great to see you here... Smile

I hope enjoyed reading about us, though I admit we are still working on spamming this forum with lots and lots... Razz

In the mean time, I have received your in game mail, and will post the answers sometime today (I will post them here so that everybody can contribute, should they wish).

That being said, I welcome you again, with open arms, and hope your stay is a warm and enjoyable one.

*Big Hug*

Miss you Sister, and look forward to meeting up with you very soon. I will be online tonight, and would love to see you then, if you can make it Smile
Back to top Go down
Dwellyn
Admin
Dwellyn

Greetings (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings (OOC)   Greetings (OOC) EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 5:15 pm

Dwellyn here. Happy to meet you as well Elana. I have heard a lot of nice things about your guild. I am looking forward to meeting you ingame too. Till then take care and may the Gods watch over thee.

Dwellyn
Knight of Forgotten Kings

Last edited by Dwellyn on Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joneleth
Supertank
Supertank
Joneleth

Greetings (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings (OOC)   Greetings (OOC) EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 4:10 am

Greetings there and welcome to our cozy corner. Hope you enjoy yourself

*waves*
Back to top Go down
Elana
Admin
Elana

Greetings (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Greetings (OOC)   Greetings (OOC) EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 1:59 am

Hi all!
I'm a friend of Lady Crysania, and wanted to see how this corner of the Conan world looks.
I'm Guild Mistress Elana of Shamar, guild leader of Citizen of Solace.
Be well, and may Mitra shine on you all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings (OOC)   Greetings (OOC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings (OOC)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forgotten Kings :: Roleplaying :: Introduce Yourself Here-
Jump to: